What Greg has to say about himself ...
- Associate Member, Adjunct Professor (SFU)
- Tenured Position, Lecturer, Okanagan University College (OUC)
- Department of Mathematics, OUC
- (250) 762-5445 x7536 (Starting Jan '99)
- (604) 737-2273 (Before Jan '99)
- Department of Mathematics, Okanagan University College
- Kelowna, BC, Canada V1V 1V7
Algorithmic approaches to nonlinear mathematics, especially the creation, theoretical development and implementation of new geometric, algebraic and symbolic-numeric algorithms for nonlinear partial differential equations.
- My work involves a blend of techniques from differential geometry,
- commutative algebra, algebraic geometry and analysis.
Click here for papers, pictures, tutorial info and students etc ...