- fenchel is a collection of Maple commands written by
Heinz Bauschke and
Mohrenschildt. It allows the symbolic computation of Fenchel
conjugates and sudifferentials for convex functions defined on the
- Find out more about fenchel
(gzipped postscript file).
- Using fenchel (Version 99.05.07 for Maple VR5):
- Click here and save the file as
- Start Maple.
- In Maple, issue the command read(`fenchel.m`);.
- You then can use fenchel. For instance, type
- A short example illustrating fenchel.
- Here is a list of commands and their
results to try in fenchel.
- fenchel is part of the
CECM's project on
- Questions? Comments? Errors? Email Heinz Bauschke.